Your dream career is just around the corner
GOODS IN /yard assistant
Bognor Depot | Full Time | 47.5 Hours
We are currently recruiting for a Goods In / Yard Assistant to join our team at our Bognor Regis Depot.
In this role you will be required to work as part of our external team of staff. Duties will include:
· Checking in all stock for the Depot, ensuring materials tally with documentation and are in good condition.
· Ensure all customer orders are segregated in accordance with the goods-in procedures in place.
· Ensure all returns are processed and accompanied with the relevant delivery notes and disclaimers / collection requests.
· Maintain and assist with the cleanliness and tidiness of the goods inwards bay and to mark up customers special orders.
· Assist and be responsible for the safe loading, unloading and transportation of materials within the yard.
A good knowledge of timber and building materials and experience of using a forklift is preferred but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 07.00am to 17.00pm with a 30 minute break for lunch